POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: New newsgroup here at news.povray.org : Re: New newsgroup here at news.povray.org Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New newsgroup here at news.povray.org
From: Ken
Date: 3 Feb 1999 00:47:14
Message: <36B7E2C2.BAFA93E3@pacbell.net>
=Bob wrote:

> Yep, dash it all, you are so right. Apologies to anyone who read my posts (at
> povray.newusers too). I simply saw it was a new addition to the groups and
> supposed it to be the place to go for people with the same old questions as
> was suggested by people here.
> Guess I should have paid more attention to the "announce" in the title.
> Oh, yeah, I cancelled my other post about it at newusers but I can't get to
> this one in here yet. I did try the posting attempt there at
> announce.frequntly-asked-questions, recieved the error and now my post at
> general doesn't show for me to cancle it. I've gotten back here only by using
> another newsreader.
> I'll try and get it removed if I can.

I don't see a problem announcing it's exsistance. People
need to know that there is an official Pov Team Announcements
group so they can watch for important bulletins and feature
changes. You have perfomed a useful public service by having
done so and should be applauded for your efforts. Clap.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet